Hey, we’re hiring!
Position // Assistant Studio Supervisor
Your job would entail welcoming guests into the studio, getting them settled into the space and ensuring productions run as smoothly as possible. The ideal candidate should be knowledgable with grip & lighting equipment, setting up seamless, and should be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise on set.
The ideal candidate must also be highly flexible - there are no regular hours, and bookings can be as early as 7:00am or as late as 10:00pm, with weekends tending to be the busiest. Scheduling is capricious and supervision needs may arise as soon as a day in advance.
This is a contracted part-time job that offers approximately 10-20 hours per week to help alleviate our busy winter schedule, starting December 1st or sooner.
Requirements & Responsibilities //
• Professional, confident & friendly attitude
• Generous hospitality, helping guests load in, preparing coffee, offering water, etc.
• Own a reliable vehicle, or be within walking or biking distance of studio
• Be comfortable with enforcing rules or scheduling conflicts while being polite & informative about policies
• Be able to lift and move heavy equipment & furniture when needed
• Expected to keep studio clean and organized between shoots
Compensation & Perks //
• $12.50 hourly pay
• Full studio access for personal creative work (based on availability)
• Office space provided - you are welcome to bring your computer and work during supervisions
Think you’d be a good candidate? We’d like to hear from you!